Useful things to Learn
Electronics is some of the science, engineering, and technology.
Also, I have been teaching my children how to learn electronics for beginners.
But, they sort of do not understand the theory. It is complicated and boring for the kids to understand.
You maybe are like my children.
Ancient people once said that:
I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand.
It is true.
Therefore, I believe that creating an electronic circuit will help us understand it easily.
15 Simple electronic circuits: For beginners
If you have free time, Electronics are a good way to spend your free time by creating simple electronic projects to improve your daily life.
But the most important thing does not to regret it whenever your projects have failed. It is your learning process.
Quick Learn: Basic electronic components list with images.
10 recommended Electronic circuits
There are over 500+ electronics projects in 9 categories. However, you may like these 10 posts.
- Simple electronic projects
- 100+ Power supply circuits: Many choices as you want
- My First Variable Power supply: Why I build this first?
- 0-30v 3A power supply: Use this for most projects. It is an easy and new design
- 0-50V, 3A variable supply
- Inverter circuit
- 2004 2005 HONDA CBR1000RR ENGINE TOP END CYLINDER HEAD
- MOSFET Amplifier circuits
- CLUTCHXPERTS STAGE 4 SPRUNG CLUTCH KIT 1983-1987 HONDA PRELUDE 1
What is more? Look:
Last Updated Circuits